THE FOLLOWING RETURN POLICY APPLIES TO GENERAL ONLINE PURCHASES
Returns and Exchanges are available if initiated within 48 hours of receiving your package for store credit only (excluding items listed below). You must email customer service within three days to request the return or exchange, any claims made after 48 hours will NOT be accepted. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. All items must be returned in their original condition; unused, unopened, including packaging. We cannot accept items that have been worn or altered- they will be shipped back at the customer’s expense. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges for the exchanged item, actual shipping cost may be greater than the promotional offer. Kindly contact us first via email before sending out the parcel for faster and better customer service. You will be issued a return authorization number to include in your package. Customer Service Email: email@example.com
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR WRONG ITEMS:
WE MAKE THE BEST EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT ALL ORDERS ARE CAREFULLY INSPECTED BY OUR STAFF FOR DAMAGES AND DEFECTS PRIOR TO LEAVING THE WAREHOUSE.
In the case of defective or wrong items, please contact customer service via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 48 hours of delivery and provide the nature of the defect. Any claims made after 48 hours will NOT be accepted. Our excellent customer care team will work with you to resolve the situation. If a damaged item is received due to rough delivery, Anime House is not liable for these damages, and claims need to be made with the carrier company. In a case of a Manufacturer defective item or a wrong item sent to you, a store credit will be issued to you. A store credit is a unique coupon number that is emailed to you. You can use it towards any future purchase on animehouse.co.nz. A store credit never expires.
What is a Manufacture Defective Item and How Do I Make A Claim?
- “Manufacture Defect” is defined as a frailty or shortcoming in a product resulting from a departure from its design specifications during production.
- You must notify Anime House about defective or wrong items within 48 hours of delivery.
- Email us at email@example.com with the invoice number, contact information, and a list of defective items.
- For each item you must submit a photo of the defective item and its packaging materials and describe the damage that has occurred. Damages without accompanying documentation are NOT accepted.
- Please keep the shipment packaging in case of inspection by the shipping company.
- Once we have received the claim from you, along with the product images, our customer representative will inspect your order and contact you within five (5) business days.
- On approved damaged items that are $20.00 or less, you will receive an email with a store credit to be used during any future order on animehouse.co.nz. For items over $20.00 we will e-mail you a return label, and you will return the merchandise to our return center, and once the merchandise is received, a store credit will be issued to you.
REFUSED AND UNCLAIMED SHIPMENTS
Any refused or unclaimed packages will be charged all actual shipping costs. Shipping carriers charge for both to and return shipments.
(Actual shipping costs may be higher than what you were charged for during checkout due to our discount shipping charged to our customers)